This article is troubleshooting two screens that show up when experiencing connectivity issues when A3 is plugged into a Motorola edge device.
This screen indicates that there is a software compatibility issue on the phone.
The firmware of the Motorola edge device and the Think Reality A3 glasses might not be up to date. Check the firmware versions of both devices and compare them to the latest. Info on the latest firmware versions can be found at What are the latest (recommended) firmware versions?
When no updates are available:
- Factory-reset the Motorola edge device and check for updates again. Please note the additional info about factory resetting your device and the registration within the Snapdragon Spaces Developer Portal Details on device factory reset.
- Make sure that the device is fully set up and the instructions in the Snapdragon Spaces Documentation were followed.
- Contact Snapdragon Spaces support if the issue persists.
This screen indicates that there’s no supported device connected.
Sometimes connection issues can be caused by faulty hardware:
- The USB cable is broken, try another cable that is certified for data transfer. Try plugging in different high-quality USB-C cables.
- The onboard micro-battery on the A3 glasses may need some charge. Try plugging the glasses directly into a USB-C power adapter and leave it charging for 10 minutes.