How to update Lenovo Think Reality A3 on Android 13
Created by: Simon Steiner
Modified on: Mon, 15 Jan, 2024 at 4:25 PM
- Make sure the A3 glasses are not connected to a phone yet.
- Plug in your A3 glasses, and wait for the glasses to boot. A popup should show up if you're not on the latest firmware. Press YES to accept this popup.
- The device will show you its progress in the Android notification bar.
- Wait for the glasses firmware to download, depending on your internet connection this can take a while. If you are on the most recent firmware, it will only download an incremental package (brief time) or a full package if your glasses are on older firmware.
- When the installation is finished, the glasses will show a disconnected icon and the text support.lenovo.com/thinkreality. Plug out the glasses and restart the Motorola Edge device.
- After the phone has restarted, open TR Hub again and plug in the glasses. When they have connected again, the new firmware should be visible in TR Hub.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.